The Conference of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (CAFEO) is held on an annual basis, with one of the member organisations as the host. The rotation between member organisations is on alphabetical order. The next conference is highlighted below:
32nd Conference of ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (2014)
Theme: Integrated Solutions for Energy, transport and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Development in Transportation & Energy for Urban and Rural
- Regional and International Connectivity, Infrastructure Development ICT
- Engineering Education, Research and Innovation
- Renewable Energy sources, solar, wind, rural electrification etc
- Rural Electrification Development
- Engineering and Technology for Infrastructure Development
- Urban Transport for competitive cities
Date: 10 - 13 November 2014
Venue: Hotel Sedona, Yangon, Myanmar
Schedule: .:: Download ::.
TECHNICAL PAPER SUBMISSION SCHEDULE
- Submission of Abstracts by May 30, 2014
- Notification of Acceptance by September 30, 2014
- Submission of Final Manuscript by October 31, 2014
- Notification of Acceptance by November 3, 2014
- Submission of Abstracts is to be accompanied by CV and photo of author.
- Length of Abstracts should not be more than 200 words.
All information regarding the Conference please contact:
Myanmar Engineering Soceity (MES)
MES Building, Hlaing Universities Campus, Hlaing Township